Based in Richmond, VA
Steam - Windows/Mac/Linux
Redshift Blueshift is a lightning-paced local multiplayer paddle game in which two pilots fight to keep the hyper-ball in play while contending with obstacles and threats unleashed by their opponent!
Redshift Blueshift was originally created in 48 hours for Ludum Dare 30, where it placed #6 overall and #2 in audio. Since then it has been accepted into the Magfest Indie Videogame Showcase as well as the first Indie Megabooth at EGX! It is now available on Steam for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Easy to learn, tough to master gameplay
- Heart-pounding fast paced action
- Killer 16 bit inspired soundtrack
Steam Release Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Official Selection" Magfest Indie Videogame Showcase 2015
- "Official Selection" EGX Indie Megabooth 2015
- "Ranked #6 Overall" In Ludum Dare 30 out of 1493 entries
- "Ranked #2 in Audio" In Ludum Dare 30 out of 1493 entries
- "Ranked #7 in Fun" In Ludum Dare 30 out of 1493 entries
- "...one of the coolest shooting combinations we've yet seen."
- Ser Flash, in Bullet Heaven ep. #123, Press Pause Radio
- "So FUCKING rad...SO FUCKING rad."
- Chris, Button Masher Bros, Youtube
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Available on Bandcamp for $2 01010111.bandcamp.com.
Ludum Dare Entry
Original Ludum Dare Entry - goo.gl.
We're two people making video games with all our might!
More information on HYPYRL, our logo & relevant media are available here.
One Ship Two Ship Redshift Blueshift Credits
Developer, Artist, Musician, and voice of Blue Pilot
Voice of Red Pilot
Voice of Announcer
Booth Babe at Magfest 13
Booth Manager at Magfest 13